I thought I'd be able to show you the bookcases for my youngest daughter's room today, but we still have some loose ends to tie up on the project. Definitely next week!
Instead, I'll show you a small painting project that I just did.
This metal urn was originally a dark bronze and I painted it red several years ago. Now that I'm trying to update my colors, the finish definitely needed a change. You can see the birdcage with the old finish on the left. Last weekend I gave it a new look t0o. If you missed it, you can see it here.
I painted the whole thing cream, then brushed on some burnt umber using the dry brush technique. I just kept adding until I thought it looked good.
Hope you have something fun planned for for tomorrow!