Hope everyone is having or had a great weekend. On Friday I got a jumpstart on a project that I've needed to do for some time now.
Several of the pillows on the family room sofa have had holes in them for a couple of months now & I have been checking HomeGoods for new pillows every single week, but to no avail. I have been wanting to get a new sofa or a new plain two piece slip cover that will fit my oversized sofa.
This week, one of the pillows corner completely ripped out & that was it! I had to do something....
Since the down pillow inserts were still good I figured I could make some covers instead of entire new pillows. So, I went upstairs and found this:
Wishing everyone a wonderful week!